AZ series direct input zHome for a while (specific time) and start again automatically

Powertek

AZ series direct input zHome for a while (specific time) and start again automatically

Postby Powertek » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:08 am

Dear all,
i am doingh a haptic test on steering wheel with AZ set ( motor +controller), i would like to set a stop and zHome direct siganl to avoaid the overloding on the bottoms and the system should start automatically.
how i can set allow the above signals to let the system stopping and starting automatically after going home ?

i would appreciate your reply.

Regards

om_tech_support_AC

Re: AZ series direct input zHome for a while (specific time) and start again automatically

Postby om_tech_support_AC » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:06 am

Hi Powertek,

What are the part numbers for the AZ motor and driver? Do you want to move to a position then got home wait and then repeat the process?

Powertek

Re: AZ series direct input zHome for a while (specific time) and start again automatically

Postby Powertek » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:31 am

Hello,
thank you for reply.
here are the tech. details of my system.
Motor : DRSM42RG-o4B2AZAK
drive : AZD-KD
I want it to move home when the max load is achieved and wait there 2 sec and repeat the process automatically.

Regards

om_tech_support_AC

Postby om_tech_support_AC » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:00 am

For setting up the event jump after a torque limit please refer to the forum linked below.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11556

Then to restart the process you can link automatic sequential data operation #1 with next data point being #0.

AZ link.JPG
AZ link.JPG (17.29 KiB) Viewed 1943 times

Powertek

Postby Powertek » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:08 am

Dear all,

thanky you for your support.
actually i am using an external load cell and displacemnt sensor with monitoring device and there is no need to set it after the inside torque, or not?

i just need to intterput the sequnece by stoping at 2# and then should the drive manage the homing and start again atomatically.

I configured 4 operation data as folloing :

0# move 20 mm
1# move 3 mm
2# move - 3
3# move -15

continuously

I need to interrupt the sequence at 2#.

hope this will be more clearlly to support .

Regards
Powertek

om_tech_support_AC

Postby om_tech_support_AC » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:11 pm

To interrupt the sequence you'll have to use the stop input. For more information about the stop input please refer to the link below.

https://www.orientalmotor.com/products/ ... f#page=101

Then to restart the sequence you can use the Start input only to select operation #0 or any combination of start and M0-M7 shown in the example linked below.

https://www.orientalmotor.com/products/ ... df#page=64

Return to “General”